Castle III part D Castle III part D

HOLY CRAP.

I...I'm speechless.
That has got to be one of the best movies I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot.
The action. The adrenaline...
It is clear how much effort you have put into this production and it shows. Done EVER stop doing what you do!
Wow.

Get-lost responds:

I don't think I will :)
Thanks

Weird Al - You're Pitiful Weird Al - You're Pitiful

This movie is pitifull...

Shure, the song was great, but you didn't make it. You just slapped it on to a half assed animation and hoped people would vote high because of the song.
Try harder...

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Incredible...

...just incredible. That was one of the best movies I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. There was a lot of dedication put into this, I cant wait to see the next episode!!!
Keep up the good work!

Mario,Mario and Mario Mario,Mario and Mario

Well done!

I love how you mixed all three generations of 2D mario's that was great!

Legend of Zelda: The end Legend of Zelda: The end

Very Nice

I just submitted a Zelda flash recently myself. It didn't do as well as yours though ;)
I wish I could draw like you, your very good. My lack of drawing skills is my only setback, lol.
Good luck with future works!

(OLD) T&D: BUSted (OLD) T&D: BUSted

Dude!

Dude that was awesome!
I loved the whole thing!
And I cracked up when Darwin tap danced and was humming "kol mi sheyodea" a hebrew song. I bet not alot of people picked up on that :)
Anyways, great work and please make more!

TandD responds:

The song was actually "Zuz mitzad mitzad," but you were the first person to even guess it was hebrew. (Including the co-creator), so grats and thank you.

Red Team - 02 Red Team - 02

Wow

I'm speechless. That's the best animation I've seen in a very long time. You guys work well together :)
Make more!

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

Great!

I love the series! I thought the first two were better than the last two but they're all good!
Keep up the good work!

Santa's Christmas Carol Santa's Christmas Carol

You Fucking Racist!

The world wouldbe alot better without people like you.
The fact that this movie didn't get blammed shows how low this world has sunk to, that people just don't care.

Black Mages 5 Black Mages 5

One of the best movies...ever

Man, I watched all the black mage movies...just look at the first compared to the last. Your skill has increased extremely, I wish I could do something like that :), and to do it in only a month! (though I don't know how much u worked on it each day)
Great animation, good humour, very fluid...there's just NOTHING bad to say about it.
Keep up the great work :)
-Amir